Fisheries Engineering Co., Ltd., a consultant engineering firm which have
high level specialized knowledge in the field of fisheries, was founded
in August 1977 to handle a wide range of challenges relating to the development
As a private company organized under the Japanese law with its head office in Tokyo, Japan, Fisheries Engineering Co., Ltd. is a completely independent entity without having an interest in any particular industrial grouping, trading organizations, contractors and suppliers.
Japan, as a world's leading fish commercializing country, has been developing her fisheries in many different directions, and has accumulated experiences and wide research background. Fisheries Engineering Co., Ltd. has been rendering support in solving problems confronting the company and thus, has been privileged to broaden its activities to more than thirty countries. Its consulting services range from the fishery resources research to processing facilities construction; and its clientele includes Governments and their leading agencies.
The development of fisheries requires an integration of a wide range of activities, i.e., resources assessment, fishing ground development, catching method study, fishing gear selection, shore facilities development, refrigeration and processing engineering quality standard, distribution network setup, consumer market research, etc.
Fisheries Engineering Co., Ltd. has been specialized in providing consulting engineering services for any part of the integration including;
- Fisheries development planning
- Resources study and survey
- Aquaculture planning
- Aquaculture engineering
- Coastal civil engineering
- Fishing port design
- Research facility design
- Fishing and Research vessel design
- Shore facility design
- Refrigeration engineering
- Processing plant design
- Consumer preference analysis
- Feasibility study
- Resources survey
- Economic analysis
- Structural design
- Specification writing
- Tendering documentation
- Construction supervision
- Technical training for operation and maintenance
- Initial management assistance
In carrying out the above activities, Fisheries Engineering Co., Ltd. pays particular attention to the following points.
- Fisheries Engineering Co., Ltd. does not, and will not belong to any particular
industrial grouping, political organization, or profit making concern.
- Fisheries Engineering Co., Ltd. is organized to provide both quality and quantity in a wide field of technology related to the marine and fishing industry.
- Fisheries Engineering Co., Ltd. commissions impartial specialists and advisors for each field of technology.
-Economic Analysis and Management 2
-Human Resources and Training 2
-Architectural Plan / Building Engineering 4
-Structural Engineering and Civil Engineering 3
-Topographic Survey 1
-Shipbuilding and Repairing 4
-Naval Equipment 2
-Navigation System and Radio Equipment 2
-Marine Engine 1
-Refrigeration Engineering 2
-Electrical Engineering 2
-Fish Processing 1
-Fishing Gear 1
-Fisheries Management 1
-Marine Resources and Mariculture 1
-Aquaculture Propagation 1
-Administrative Staff 2
- Fishing Harbor Construction Project
- International Port Construction Project
- Ship Yard Construction Project
- Training Facility Construction Project
- Fishery Complex Construction Project
- Aquaculture Facility Construction Project
- Institute Facility Construction Project
- Vessel Construction Project