16-8 Shinjuku 2-chome,Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022, JAPAN
Fish Landing shed and Tower of beacon Ice-making facilities
Overall view from south side Fish processing area
Administration building Situation of Soft Components
|The Client||DIRECTION DES PECHES MARITIMES, MINISTERE DE L'ECONOMIE MARITIME DE LA REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL (DPM)|
|Location||Lompoul, Louga Region, Republic of Senegal|
|The Consultant||Fisheries Engineering Co., Ltd.|
|The Contractor||TOA CORPORATION|
|1. Fish landing and distribution area
- Fish Landing shed facilities (Floor area: 588 sq.m.)
- Ice-making facilities (Floor area: 210 sq.m.)
- Parking lot, etc.
2. Fish processing area
- Dry stands
- Rest station for work (Floor area: 250 sq.m.)
- Meeting House for females (Floor area: 84 sq.m.)
- Storage for dried fish (Floor area: 221 sq.m.)
- Toilet, etc.
3. Support facilities for fishermen
- Administration building (Floor area: 346 sq.m.)
- Fishermen’s locker (Floor area: 778 sq.m.)
- Tower of beacon
- Elevated water tank, etc.
|Equipment||1. Fish landing and Processing Equipment
- Fish containers, Insulated boxes, Scales for weighing, etc.
2. Audiovisual Equipment for Meeting room
- Video projector, Computers, Screen, etc.
3. Radiotelephone Equipment
- SSB Radiotelephone
- VHF Radiotelephone
|- Support the establishment of the Steering Committee, etc.|